There's a lot more movement at Averitt than just over-the-road. Our dock associates are the backbone of our facilities. Using digital scanners and top-notch modern equipment, they manage the day-to-day loading and unloading of freight throughout our system in a safe and professional atmosphere. And because they're so familiar with how we work, they make great candidates for operational leaders when new positions open.
Part-time and full-time positions available.
- Family and individual Cigna medical coverage with two choices (PPO or high-deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription card, and hearing benefits package ALL for as low as $75.70 weekly ($30.55 per week for unmarried individuals), with the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year’s wellness initiatives
- Hearing care benefits
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) plan
- Life insurance and disability
- Wellness programs
- Uniform program - Averitt will provide
- Wells Fargo banking options
- Rider program - legal spouse only
- Flexible spending accounts
- Career advancement opportunities/ promotion from within
- Eight paid holidays (after 90 days of service)
- Paid time off
- Load securement and protection equipment supplied
- Associate discounts on vehicles, computers, etc.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals
- 100+ Averitt locations at which to safely rest - some with exercise/workout facilities with showers
- Red Thinkin’ Rewards- points based program that encourages you to meet specific performance goals, and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
- Driver Smartphone app
- Driver Support Specialist
- Available recognition program
- Based on location and experience levels