(Shuttle, Team Shuttle and Sleeper Shuttle)
Shuttle drivers play an integral role in serving our customers by transporting LTL freight overnight between service centers throughout our network. Because most shuttle drivers rarely have to touch the freight itself, your job is as simple as dropping, hooking and getting back on the road. Shuttle drivers enjoy daily hometime, while sleeper shuttle and team shuttle drivers are home weekly, which is more than just a little perk for a job like this one. Bring your co-driver with you OR we'll pair you with a compatible co-driver.
- Family & individual BlueCross BlueShield medical coverage with 2 choices (Traditional health plan or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
- $35.30 per week for single coverage
- $90.35 per week for family
- With the option of even lower medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year’s wellness initiatives.
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation)
- Wellness programs available
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Profit sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Company provided professional uniforms
- Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
- Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
- Red Thinkin’ Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
- Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
- Pay for team shuttle drivers drivers with 1+ years of tractor trailer experience each: