(Shuttle, Team Shuttle and Sleeper Shuttle)
Shuttle drivers play an integral role in serving our customers by transporting LTL freight overnight between service centers throughout our network. Because most shuttle drivers rarely have to touch the freight itself, your job is as simple as dropping, hooking and getting back on the road. Shuttle drivers enjoy daily hometime, while sleeper shuttle and team shuttle drivers are home weekly, which is more than just a little perk for a job like this one. Bring your co-driver with you OR we'll pair you with a compatible co-driver.
- Family and individual Cigna medical coverage with two choices (PPO or high-deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription card, and hearing benefits package ALL for as low as $30.55 weekly for single coverage ($75.70 weekly full family coverage), with the option of even lower medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year’s wellness initiatives
- Profit Sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Life insurance and disability
- Wellness programs
- Company provided professional uniforms
- Rider program - legal spouse only
- Flexible spending accounts
- Career advancement opportunities/ promotion from within
- Eight paid holidays (after 90 days of service)
- Paid time off
- Load securement and protection equipment supplied
- Associate discounts on vehicles, computers, etc.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals
- 100+ Averitt locations at which to safely rest - some with exercise/workout facilities with showers
- Red Thinkin’ Rewards- points based program that encourages you to meet specific performance goals, and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
- Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience.
- Driver Support Specialist located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face.
- Pay for team shuttle drivers drivers with 1+ years of tractor trailer experience each: