City drivers become the champions of a local area, having the opportunity to develop long-term relationships with the customers they serve. You’ll enjoy in-cab technology that makes it a breeze to talk with dispatch and navigate a route. And because you enjoy daily hometime as a city driver, this is an ideal position for anyone whose roots at home go deep.
- Family & individual BlueCross BlueShield medical coverage with 2 choices (Traditional health plan or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
- $35.30 per week for single coverage
- $90.35 per week for family
- With the option of even lower medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year’s wellness initiatives.
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation)
- Wellness programs available
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Profit sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Company provided professional uniforms
- Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
- Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
- Red Thinkin’ Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
- Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
- City drivers enjoy very competitive industry hourly pay, based on experience and location
- Hazmat and tanker endorsements preferred; must be willing to obtain endorsements