As a transportation specialist, you're the furthest thing from the everyday salesperson. You're more like a cross between a creative problem solver and a relationship builder.
If you're like us, then talking to people and listening to their challenges makes you come alive. You love it when you can use what you know to help defeat those challenges in a creative way. And you love it even more when the solution is so good, it changes the way they do business.
- Family and individual Cigna medical coverage with two choices (PPO or high-deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription card, and hearing benefits package ALL for as low as $75.70 weekly ($30.55 per week for unmarried individuals), with the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year’s wellness initiatives
- Hearing care benefits
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) plan
- Life insurance and disability
- Wellness programs
- Uniform program - Averitt will provide
- Wells Fargo banking options
- Rider program - legal spouse only
- Flexible spending accounts
- Career advancement opportunities/ promotion from within
- Eight paid holidays (after 90 days of service)
- Paid time off
- Load securement and protection equipment supplied
- Associate discounts on vehicles, computers, etc.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals
- 100+ Averitt locations at which to safely rest - some with exercise/workout facilities with showers
- Red Thinkin’ Rewards- points based program that encourages you to meet specific performance goals, and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
- Driver Smartphone app
- Driver Support Specialist
- Available recognition program
- A generous weekly salary varies based on experience and location