As a transportation specialist, you're the furthest thing from the everyday salesperson. You're more like a cross between a creative problem solver and a relationship builder.
If you're like us, then talking to people and listening to their challenges makes you come alive. You love it when you can use what you know to help defeat those challenges in a creative way. And you love it even more when the solution is so good, it changes the way they do business.
- Family & individual BlueCross BlueShield medical coverage with 2 choices (Traditional health plan or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
- $35.30 per week for single coverage
- $90.35 per week for family
- With the option of even lower medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year’s wellness initiatives.
- Profit Sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Life insurance and disability
- Wellness programs
- Company provided professional uniforms
- Rider program - legal spouse only
- Flexible spending accounts
- Career advancement opportunities/ promotion from within
- Eight paid holidays (after 90 days of service)
- Paid time off
- Load securement and protection equipment supplied
- Associate discounts on vehicles, computers, etc.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals
- 100+ Averitt locations at which to safely rest - some with exercise/workout facilities with showers
- Red Thinkin’ Rewards- points based program that encourages you to meet specific performance goals, and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
- Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience.
- Driver Support Specialist located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face.
- A generous weekly salary varies based on experience and location