(Shuttle, Team Shuttle and Sleeper Shuttle)
Shuttle drivers play an integral role in serving our customers by transporting LTL freight overnight between service centers throughout our network. Since most shuttle drivers rarely have to touch the freight itself, your job is as simple as dropping, hooking, and getting back on the road. Shuttle drivers enjoy daily hometime, while sleeper shuttle and team shuttle drivers are home on weekends, which is more than just a little perk for a job like this one.
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription card, and hearing benefits package ALL for as low as $58 weekly ($26 per week for unmarried individuals), with the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year’s wellness initiatives
- Hearing care benefits
- Profit Sharing & 401(k) plan
- Life insurance and disability
- Wellness programs
- Uniform program - Averitt will provide
- Credit union options
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Career advancement opportunities/ promotion from within
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days of service)
- Paid vacations
- Driver referral reward bonuses
- Associate discounts on vehicles, computers, etc.
- 100+ Averitt locations to safely rest—some with exercise/workout facilities with showers
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- Shuttle drivers receive generous gate-to-gate mileage and delay pay.