Shuttle drivers play an integral role in serving our customers by transporting LTL freight overnight between service centers throughout our network. Since you never have to touch the freight itself, your job is as simple as dropping, hooking, and getting back on the road. And you'll enjoy daily hometime to boot, which is more than just a little perk for a job like this one.
- Complete family and individual BCBS medical, dental, vision and prescription card plans available at low cost
- Hearing care benefits
- Profit Sharing & 401(k) plan
- Life insurance and disability
- Wellness programs
- Uniform program - Averitt will provide
- Credit union options
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Career advancement opportunities/ promotion from within
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days of service)
- Paid vacations
- Driver referral reward bonuses
- Associate discounts on vehicles, computers, etc.
- 100+ Averitt locations to safely rest—some with exercise/workout facilities with showers
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- Shuttle drivers receive generous gate-to-gate mileage and delay pay.
- Top-out pay is currently 47 cpm.