Regional Truckload Drivers:
Regional truckload drivers explore the open road across 31 states, but never have to sacrifice their right to hometime every single week. You’ll travel mile after mile in the comfort of our modern equipment, and you’ll only be routed to NYC (optional / no Canada) if you choose to. When it comes to needing a good night’s rest on the road, you can safely park at many of our 100+ facilities, and even grab a shower and some time in the exercise room before you head back out. And when you're enjoying hometime, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your tractor and its contents are securely parked back at the service center.
Note: Truckload drivers without the HazMat endorsement must apply within 30 days of hire and will be reimbursed after receipt.
- Complete family and individual BCBS medical, dental, vision and prescription card plans available at low cost
- Hearing care benefits
- Profit Sharing & 401(k) plan
- Life insurance and disability
- Wellness programs
- Uniform program - Averitt will provide
- Credit union options
- Rider program - spouse only
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Career advancement opportunities/ promotion from within
- 8 paid holidays (after 6 months of service)
- Paid vacations
- Driver referral reward bonuses
- Associate discounts on vehicles, computers, etc.
- 100+ Averitt locations to safely rest—some with exercise/workout facilities with showers
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- Load locks provided
- HazMat reimbursement
(must apply for HazMat endorsement within 30 days of hire)
- Regional drivers have the satisfaction of knowing their tractor (with their personal contents) will be securely parked at their domiciled service center when not in use.
Pay Regional truckload with 12+ months experience in the past 3 years
- Starting pay: 37 cents per mile/ 42.5 cents per mile northern domiciles (WI, IL, IN, OH, MI, PA and Northern, VA)
- (If less then 1 year experience, please refer to our paid "Refresher Course" options. Recent driving school grads please refer to our student training program.)
- Pay based on total, verifiable industry tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years.
- Top out pay is currently 42.5 cents per mile
Other Pay Items
- Loading / Unloading pay (Over 90% No-Touch Freight!)
- Stop pay
- Breakdown pay
- Layover pay
- Bump Dock pay
- Driver referral reward program