If you're a Class-A CDL driver but don't fully meet Averitt's experience requirements, you might be a great fit for our regional truckload, flatbed or supply chain driver refresher course. You'll work with one of our team's top driver-trainers to brush up on your driving skills and get you back on the road.
It all comes back to our highest priority at Averitt: safety. Risking your safety, or the safety of others, is simply not something we’re willing to do. So before we send you out on the road, we will thoroughly train or retrain you to ensure you’ll have a safe and successful career with us.
- Training pay will vary depending on account usually $400-$600/weekly with our Dedicated Supply Chain accounts.
- Truckload and Flatbed are paid $600 weekly during training.
- The amount of training will vary from 1-5 weeks depending on your previous experience. Please refer to the job description of the driving position you are interested in for the specific training requirements.
- To quality for the Refresher Training Course, a minimum of 4 months of tractor-trailer experience is required.
- (Student drivers directly out of CDL driving school without T/T experience are only accepted at our Vance, Al and Canton, Ms.locations for training.)