Regional Flatbed Drivers:
Regional flatbed drivers travel America's highways throughout the South and Midwest while also getting to be home every single week. You might be hauling steel, lumber or building materials, but never logs, hay, crushed cars, cowhides or trash. When you're out on the road, you can stop at many of our 100+ facilities to safely park for the night, take a shower, or hit up the exercise room to keep yourself feeling healthy. Your total coverage includes 19 states—in the South, Midwest and a few Mid-Atlantic locations.
Our flatbed service is setting a new standard for our customers and our drivers. Already recognized as the premier professional hauler of dry van goods, Averitt expanded into flatbed operations due to customer demand for the same legendary level of service. We hope you’ll consider being part of the most service-oriented, professional flatbed team in the nation.
- Complete family and individual BCBS medical, dental, vision and prescription card plans available at low cost
- Hearing care benefits
- Profit Sharing & 401(k) plan
- Life insurance and disability
- Wellness programs
- Uniform program
- Credit union options
- Rider program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Career advancement opportunities/ promotion from within
- 8 paid holidays (after 6 months of service)
- Paid vacations
- Tarping, re-tarping, stop-off and load securement fees paid on every load
- Breakdown pay
- Layover pay
- Driver referral reward bonuses Associate discounts on vehicles, computers, etc.
- 100+ Averitt locations to safely restsome with exercise/workout facilities with showers
- 1–2 years experience* start @ $.39 per mile (top-out in 24 months)
- 2+ years' experience* start @ $.40 per mile (top-out in 12 months)
- Top-out pay is currently $.415 per mile
- *Pay based on total, verifiable industry tractor-trailer driving experience within the past 10 years.