Dedicated/Supply Chain Drivers:
Dedicated/Supply chain drivers enjoy the many privileges that come with having consistent customers. Unlike some driver positions, you'll have a better idea of the number of miles/hours each week holds, which means you'll have a better idea what to expect in every paycheck. And since you know your customers and their typical freight load, you'll never be surprised or slowed down by unusual shipments. Dedicated positions also allow for weekly hometime – often daily depending on account.
- Complete family and individual BCBS medical, dental, vision and prescription card plans available at low cost
- Hearing care benefits
- Profit Sharing & 401(k) plan
- Life insurance and disability
- Wellness programs
- Uniform program
- Credit union options
- Rider program (for some accounts)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Career advancement opportunities/ promotion from within
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days of service)
- Paid vacations
- Driver referral reward bonuses
- Associate discounts on vehicles, computers, etc.
- 100+ Averitt locations to safely rest—some with exercise/workout facilities with showers
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- Dedicated drivers have the satisfaction of knowing their tractor (with their personal contents) will be securely parked at their domiciled service center when not in use.
- With many dedicated supply chain driving options, we offer very competitive hourly and mileage pay with some positions paying over $1250 weekly. Please see the specific driving position you're interested in for details
- Load / Unload pay
- Stop pay
- Breakdown pay
- Layover pay